Ah! yet doth beauty, like a dial-hand,
Steal from his figure and no pace perceiv’d;
So your sweet hue, which methinks still doth stand,
Hath motion and mine eye may be deceiv’d:
A beautiful bright magenta Handwoven Silk Matka Saree with intricate weaves in bootis on the body and heavy hand weaving on the pallu.
Matka Silk, refers to the coarse handloom silk fabric made from the Mulberry silk. Sarees spun from the thick yarn give rise to irregularities in the texture of the saree, which fulfils the wearer’s choice of opting for a natural fibre look. The sheen of the silk can be easily reflected in the fabric, which makes Silk Matka sarees, a perfect choice for evening parties. If you are hosting a party anytime soon, this saree is just the perfect go to. The amiable colour and the fit of the saree, will definitely make you stand out in the crowd.
Since handloom sarees are extremely easy to pleat, this saree serves to be a low maintenance affair eliminating all your daily hassles of taking care of the saree, while also perfecting the look you always aimed for.
- The saree comes with it's own running Blouse Piece
- Length: 6.5 meters ; Width: 47 inches
- Add on : A black quirky Blouse piece. ( Purchase Separately)https://theiascape.com/collections/blouses/Blouse
- Fabric: Organic Silk Matka Saree
- Note: Our sarees come with fall and pico done for you at no additional cost and hassle! Ready to wear!
Disclaimer: The pictures are clicked in daylight. Colour may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness.